Friday, May 4, 2007

Sorry For The Delay Guys...

Hello readers and sorry for no posts Recently…

The current storm (which is awesome) has knocked out my power, so I am bloggin from the local library.
-----------------
You shoulda seen the blogs I had planned out, but my main Desktop that I was using got attacked. It kept restarting and finally quit booting. I now have 4 fried computers in pieces in my room. Not a good thing....
------------------------
But I do have one desktop left that I have great expectations for in Blogger.
Limited Windows XP, though.
-----------------------------
Now, onto something you might actually care about…
--
My future savior from hard drive crashes. To most people, a hard drive crash is a terrible disaster. But with services like XDrive and MediaMax (with 25 gb of online storage) you can back up all of your files so a computer crash won’t stop you from getting your work done. There are many uses for these services, especially when combined with GMail and Google Docs and Spreadsheets.
-----
What do you want to see on my blog? Think about it, and let me know, either on an Odeo, comment, or email them to me at;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.
Thanks.

No comments: