Monday, March 19, 2007

Well that's over...

I'm tired of making xcuses;
But the podcast didn't go over well. I need better equipment and content. I also don't have any time to work on it, so i shoulda though about that. I'm sorry to dissapoint. This project will definately be picked back up, just not at this time...
-----------------------------------------------
The war?
Yes, for centuries now, squirrils have been trying to take over the world. I believed they would one day. What man could take on an army of squirrils? But the war is in the fighting.
This is what happens when squirrils try to take over the world;
the end up dead in my side yard along with one of their bird enemies in my other side yard...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: